AUSTIN, Texas - Imagine the best time you could possible have from Friday to Sunday in Austin, Texas and that is exactly what is happening. Made In Austin is the theme that includes Texas Baseball against Baylor, Texas Football Spring Orange-White Game at DKR (FREE), Longhorn City Limits, Crawfish Boil, Soccer, and UT Family weekend.
Texas Football will have their annual Spring Orange-White game where fans will get to see about 100 plays according to head coach Steve Sarkisian. During media availability, Sarkisian mentioned that Bijan Robinson may not be playing as he is nursing a slight ankle spring, but nothing seriouis.
On Apr 23 (SAT) from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Austin, Texas will be a full day.
- 8 a.m. - Longhorn Run
- 1 p.m. Texas Baseball vs Baylor
- 2 - 5:45 p.m - Bevo Blvd Massive party (Free Admission)
- 2 - 5:45 p.m. Longhorn City Limits (Free Admission)
- 2 - 3 p.m. - Texas Football Audiographers (Free Admission)
- 2 p.m. / 8 p.m. - Lion King at Bass Concert Hall
- 2 p.m. Team Shop Fire Sale
- 6 p.m. Texas Football Orange-White Game (Free Admissin)
- 8 p.m. Bon Jovi (Moody Center)
Texas football is hosting the annual spring