Gameday FAQs: No. 17 Texas Men’s Basketball vs. No. 11 Kansas | Horns Illustrated
- 11:29 a.m. – Erwin Center opens to public
- 12:47 p.m. – "The Eyes of Texas"
- 12:53 p.m. – Teams take floor for final warmups
- 12:58 p.m. – National Anthem: Whiskey Shivers
- 1:01 p.m. – Team Introductions
- 1:06 p.m. – Tip-off
- Last time out: Texas def. TCU, 66-48, on Monday, Jan. 19
- Recent Spark: Junior center Cameron Ridley has averaged 14.5 points, 5.0 rebounds and 3.5 blocks in 24.5 minutes per game over the last two games. He has converted 12 of 17 field goals during that span.
- Detail Stats: Texas is 6-6 against the Jayhawks in Austin. … The Longhorns posted an 81-69 home victory against No. 6 Kansas last season. … UT has won 17 of its past 19 home games.
- Discount parking is available for $7 in the Trinity and Manor garages by using the online Click and Park reservation system. Parking in Lot 104 (at MLK and I-35) is $5 at entry.
- ADA parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in Lots 118, 108 and 23. Persons with an ADA license plate or placard may park in these spaces for $7. Longhorn Foundation members with ADA and Longhorn Foundation permits may park at no cost.
PROMOTIONS / GIVEAWAYS
- During pregame, former Texas Basketball star T.J. Ford signs autographs from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at the Naismith Trophy display on the concourse by section 32.
- The Mighty Fine Texas Pom squad also signs pregame autographs on the concourse outside section 20.
- Austin-based bluegrass rock band "Whiskey Shivers" plays music for fans pregame on the concourse, and the group also performs the National Anthem.
- At halftime, fans can enjoy a performance from "K9s in Flight." Make sure you stay in your seats at the half for these high-flying Frisbee dogs.
Need any further info? Visit the TexasSports.com Gameday FAQ Page.