During this weekend's divisional round there were 10 former Longhorns on rosters, including six who saw action (three on injured reserve, one inactive).
• PK Justin Tucker made his only field goal attempt (25-yard kick) and all four extra points in a 35-31 loss to the New England Patriots, eliminating the Ravens from the playoffs. Tucker finished the season with 148 points scored.
• CB Aaron Ross was on injured reserve.
• RB Fozzy Whittaker ran one time for 1 yard and returned two kickoffs for 42 yards (21.0 avg.) in the Carolina Panthers' 31-17 loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
• CB Carrington Byndom saw action in the loss.
• OL Tony Hills saw action in the loss. The Dallas Cowboys fell to the Green Bay Packers 26-21.
• OL Donald Hawkins was inactive for the game.
• DT Henry Melton was on injured reserve.
• DT Chris Whaley was on the injured reserve list.
• DE Cory Redding started and made one tackle in the Indianapolis Colts' 24-13 victory over the Denver Broncos. The Colts will now travel to New England where they will take on the Patriots in the AFC Championship Game next Sunday (Jan. 18).
• S Earl Thomas started and led Seattle with 11 tackles in a 31-17 win over the Carolina Panthers. Thomas also broke up two passes and forced a fumble in the game. The Seahawks will continue their quest to repeat as Super Bowl Champions when they host the Green Bay Packers next Sunday (Jan. 18) in the NFC Championship game.