Texas (12-6, 4-2 Big 12) at #3/3 Kansas (15-3, 4-2 Big 12)
Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016 - 1 p.m. Central
Allen Fieldhouse (16,300) - Lawrence, Kansas
GameDay Quick Facts
• Television: The game will be televised nationally by ESPN. Brent Musburger (pxp) and Fran Fraschilla (analyst) will call the action.
• Radio: The Longhorn IMG Radio Network broadcast every UT game on the statewide network. Craig Way (pxp) and Eddie Oran (analyst) will call the action. Check www.TexasSports.com for a listing of affiliates carrying the game.
• Series: Kansas leads, 25-8 Last meeting: Kansas 69-64 (Feb. 28, 2015; Lawrence).
• LOOKING FOR BACK-TO-BACK ROAD WINS AGAINST THE TOP 10: Prior to this week, the Horns had never played back-to-back true road games against AP Top 10 opponents. Wednesday's win at No. 6 West Virginia marked UT's first true road victory against an AP Top 10 foe since a 74-63 win at No. 2 Kansas on Jan. 22, 2011.
• FELIX RETURNS TO FORM: Senior guard Javan Felix posted a game-high 17 points (2-of-3 threes, 7-of-8 FT) in Wednesday's win at No. 6 West Virginia. Felix ranks second on the team in scoring (11.1 ppg) while hitting 41.5 percent (34-of-82) from three-point range on the year.
• PROTECTING THE ROCK: Texas has committed just 27 total turnovers (6.8 tpg) in its last four contests entering Saturday's game at No. 3/3 Kansas. The Horns had 6 turnovers at TCU, 5 in the OT win against No. 17/18 Iowa State, 8 vs. Oklahoma State and 8 at No. 6/7 West Virginia on Wednesday night.