-For tickets, please visit TexasSports.com/tickets.
-Will Call hours at the Gate 8 ticket windows are Saturday, Oct. 15 from 9 a.m.-halftime.
-Issues with student tickets are addressed at the Student Ticket Office at Gate 25 (opens at 4 p.m.).
-Longhorn Seatbacks are sold out for the 2016 season. Limited rental inventory is available on gameday for $10 per seat at Gates 1, 7, 8, 25, 32, 105 and 116. Gameday customer service for Longhorn Seatbacks is located at sections 5, 8, 25, 32 and 105.
-Texas Football Fan Fest presented by Texas Lottery in the Red McCombs Red Zone (enter Gates 8, 14, 16 or 25) | Fan Fest map
-Join the Longhorn Band for the "Texas Steps to Victory Rally" at 5:20 p.m. in Winship Circle (23rd St. at San Jacinto)
The easiest and fastest way to purchase tickets is to visit TexasSports.com/tickets where all available seat locations can be found. Please email your questions to email@example.com.
We recommend allowing extra travel time to park and arrive at the game with plenty of time to locate your seat. Be sure to check the timeline so you don't miss any of the in-stadium activities and entertainment. Leaving prohibited items at home or in your car will speed up entry into the stadium for you and other guests.
GAMEDAY TIMELINE: Iowa State presented by Longhorn Network (Saturday, Oct. 15)
- 7 a.m.: Parking lots open
- 9 a.m.: Ticket office opens outside Gate 8 of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium (northwest corner)
- 3 p.m.: Texas Football Fan Fest presented by Texas Lottery begins in the Red McCombs Red Zone (enter Gates 8, 14, 16 or 25)
- 3:30 p.m.: Champions Club and east entrance to Longhorn Corral Club opens
- 3:45 p.m.: Stadium Stampede (corner of 23rd St. and San Jacinto) -- Join Texas Cheer and Pom and the Longhorn Band for the official pregame stadium walk when the team arrives at the stadium.
- 4 p.m.: All stadium gates open; Gate 25 student ticket office opens -- NO RE-ENTRY AFTER GATES OPEN!
- 4:45 p.m.: Longhorn Alumni Band marches to stadium
- 5:20 p.m.: "Texas Steps to Victory Rally" (Longhorn Band pep rally) at Winship Circle (23rd St. at San Jacinto)
- 5:42 p.m.: Longhorn Hall of Honor Class of 2016 recognized on field
- 5:46 p.m.: Longhorn Band enters
- 5:51 p.m.: National Anthem
- 5:58 p.m.: "The Eyes of Texas"
- 6 p.m.: Texas Football team enters field
- 6:02 p.m.: Coin toss
- 6:05 p.m.: Kickoff
-Pregame: Silver Spurs presentation to Iowa State coach Matt Campbell; Longhorn Hall of Honor Class of 2016 recognition
-In game: Bleed Orange Live Green / Zero Waste / Sustainability Saturday; Men's Swimming and Diving National Championship recognition; Texas Pom performance
-Halftime: Longhorn Band and Longhorn Alumni Band performance (LIVE on ESPN3); Texas Track and Field's Courtney Okolo Honda Award recognition
LONGHORN FOUNDATION HOSPITALITY AREAS
-Centennial Suite: 9th floor, west side of stadium; opens two hours prior to kickoff
-Champions Club: Inside Performing Arts Center, north of stadium across from Gate 25; opens three hours prior to kickoff
-Corral Club: South end of stadium; enter at southeast corner of stadium near Gate 32; opens three hours prior to kickoff
-Stadium Club: 5th floor, west side of stadium; opens two hours prior to kickoff
-Terrace Club: 6th floor, north end of stadium; opens two hours prior to kickoff
-Texas Club: 7th floor, east side of stadium; opens two hours prior to kickoff
-Touchdown Club: 8th floor, north end of stadium; opens two hours prior to kickoff
PARKING & TRAFFIC
-For detailed traffic flow information, please visit the "Traffic" entry on the Football Fan Guide on TexasSports.com.
-For the latest parking updates, visit the "Football Parking Updates" page on TexasSports.com.
PROMOTIONS / GIVEAWAYS
-View the Texas Football Digital Guide presented by Austin American-Statesman for the Iowa State game on Saturday, Oct. 15.
-Try the food fare from our newest vendors in the Red McCombs Red Zone -- Gatti's Pizza & Gigi's Cupcakes.
-104.9 FM "The Horn" broadcasts their pregame show LIVE inside Gate 25.
-Check out Hyundai vehicles and walk away with a pair of Texas Orange sunglasses. The Hyundai display is located outside the Texas Performing Arts Center.
-Customize a TITAN SV and enter for a chance to win it! Take 'Die Hard Fan' pics, try digital graffiti and practice your car karaoke at the Nissan display at Santa Rita No. 1 (MLK Blvd. and Trinity St.).
-IMG College is Texas Athletics' multimedia rights vendor and represents all corporate sponsorship sales for Texas Athletics and the Frank Erwin Center, including those elements appearing in signage, gameday publications, consumer and retail promotions, and video. For more information about advertising, sponsorships or promotions, contact IMG at (512) 478-1833.