Texas Longhorns Football Gameday Info: UTEP (Sept. 10)
- -For tickets, please visit TexasSports.com/tickets.
- -Will Call hours at the Gate 8 ticket windows are Saturday, Sept. 10 from 9 a.m.-halftime.
- -Issues with student tickets are addressed at the Student Ticket Office at Gate 25 (opens at 4 p.m.). Secure your Texas Football tickets
- -Longhorn Seatbacks are sold out for the 2016 season. Limited rental inventory is available on gameday for $10 per seat at Gates 1, 7, 8, 25, 32, 105 and 116. Gameday customer service for Longhorn Seatbacks is located at sections 5, 8, 25, 32 and 105.
- -Texas Football Fan Fest presented by Texas Lottery | Fan Fest map Stadium re-entry policy
- Free filtered cold water available at hydration stations throughout stadium
- -Join the Longhorn Band for the "Texas Steps to Victory Rally" at 5:20 p.m. in Winship Circle (23rd St. at San Jacinto)
- -University of Texas teams with SportsLabs to launch mobile app for iPhone and Android
- -Gameday menus for premium seating areas
- -Austin Radio Network: Radio affiliates
- -As you might expect, Texas Football tickets are in high demand. The quickest way to purchase tickets is to visit TexasSports.com/tickets where all available seat locations can be found. Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAMEDAY TIMELINE: UTEP presented by SoFi (Saturday, Sept. 10)
- -7 a.m.: Parking lots open
- -9 a.m.: Ticket office opens outside Gate 8 of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium (northwest -corner)
- -3 p.m.: Texas Football Fan Fest presented by Texas Lottery begins in the Red McCombs Red Zone (enter Gates 8, 14, 16 or 25)
- -3:30 p.m.: Champions Club and east entrance to Longhorn Corral Club opens
- -3:45 p.m.: Stadium Stampede (corner of 23rd St. and San Jacinto) -- Join Texas Cheer and Pom and the Longhorn Band for the official pregame stadium walk when the team arrives at the stadium.
- -4 p.m.: All stadium gates and Longhorn Foundation hospitality areas open; Gate 25 student ticket office opens -- NO RE-ENTRY AFTER GATES OPEN!
- -4:30 p.m.: Live music by Strangetowne inside Gate 8
- -5:20 p.m.: "Texas Steps to Victory Rally" (Longhorn Band pep rally) at Winship Circle (23rd St. at San Jacinto)
- -5:43 p.m.: Red Bull Air Force Skydive Team jumps into stadium
- -5:45 p.m.: Longhorn Band enters
- -5:51 p.m.: National Anthem
- -5:58 p.m.: "The Eyes of Texas"
- -6 p.m.: Texas Football team enters field
- -6:01 p.m.: Honorary captain recognition -- Precursors Class of 1956 (First African-American students to enroll at UT Austin)
- -6:02 p.m.: Coin toss
- -6:05 p.m.: Kickoff
- -In game: Outstanding Young Texas Exes recognition; Coach Augie Garrido recognition; Texas Swimming and Diving reunion; Texas Pom performance
- -Halftime: Longhorn Band performance; 2015-16 Big 12 Championship teams recognition
- -It's going to be a busy weekend on the Forty Acres! We recommend allowing extra travel time to park and arrive at the game with plenty of time to locate your seat. Be sure to check the timeline so you don't miss any of the in-stadium activities and entertainment. Leaving prohibited items at home or in your car will speed up entry into the stadium for you and other guests.
PARKING & TRAFFIC
- -For detailed traffic flow information, please visit the "Traffic" entry on the Football Fan Guide on TexasSports.com.
- -For the latest parking updates, visit the "Football Parking Updates" page on TexasSports.com.
PROMOTIONS / GIVEAWAYS
- -View the Texas Football Digital Guide presented by Austin American-Statesman for the UTEP game on Sunday, Sept. 10.
- -Try the food fare from our newest vendors in the Red McCombs Red Zone -- Gatti's Pizza & Gigi's Cupcakes.
- -104.9 FM "The Horn" broadcasts their pregame show LIVE inside Gate 25.
- -Check out Hyundai vehicles and walk away with a pair of Texas Orange sunglasses at the Hyundai display located outside the Texas Performing Arts Center.
- -Customize a TITAN SV and enter for a chance to win it! Take Die Hard Fan pics, try Digital Graffiti and practice your Car Karaoke at the Nissan display at Santa Rita No. 1 (MLK Blvd. and Trinity St.).
- -The Red Bull Air Force Skydive Team (pregame) is a team of aerial athletes that perform at outdoor events across the globe.
- -Southwest Airlines: Virtual reality display (Gate 32) and hand fan giveaway at stadium entrances