This season, the west exterior of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium takes on a new feel as San Jacinto Blvd. from 20th St. to the Etter-Harbin Alumni Center is completely transformed into Bevo Blvd., an action-filled pregame street party. Named after Texas' iconic mascot, Bevo Blvd. opens five hours prior to kickoff on gamedays* with Texas-sized fun for Longhorns fans of all ages.
"Our staff has worked hard to bring the Bevo Blvd. concept to life with the goal of providing our fans with a place to go for exciting pregame action that features many of our outstanding Texas traditions," said Vice President and Director of Athletics Chris Del Conte. "Our goal is to have the best gameday atmosphere in the country, and Bevo Blvd. is a big step in that direction."
Join thousands of fellow Longhorns fans, the Longhorn Band, Texas Cheer & Pom and Hook 'Em for the pageantry of Texas-sized events celebrating gameday on the Forty Acres.
- Celebrate Bevo's arrival with a street parade 3-1/2 hours prior to kickoff at the south entrance to Bevo Blvd. (San Jacinto Blvd. and E. 20th St.)
- Greet the Football team for the Stadium Stampede 2-1/2 hours prior to kickoff at the north entrance to Bevo Blvd. (San Jacinto Blvd. and DeLoss Dodds Way)
- Dine on the finest food truck flavors in Austin with different vendors each gameday
- Enjoy happy hour pricing** on Bevo Blvd. including $5 16-oz. domestic beers, $6 16-oz. premium beers and $5 wine spritzers
- Watch some of the best college football from around the Big 12 Conference and nation on giant LED screens in two locations
- The official Texas Football pregame radio show on 104.9 The Horn broadcasts live from their set along Bevo Blvd.
- Interactive games, photo ops with Texas traditions, and activities for fans of all ages
- Autographs from select Texas Longhorns teams and coaches
- Exclusive officially licensed Texas merchandise from a variety of best-in-class brands
"The fan experience is critical to the success of our mission to fill every seat every game at DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium and create an atmosphere that helps our coaches and student-athletes win games," Executive Senior Associate Athletics Director for External Affairs Drew Martin said. "I am excited that we are able to bring a central, public tailgate for all Longhorns fans directly adjacent to the stadium, and I am confident fans will be excited to return week after week to put their full energy behind the burnt orange and white."
Bevo Blvd. is free for all fans. No game ticket is required! All activities and timeline subject to change.
*Bevo Blvd. closes 30 minutes prior to kickoff to allow fans with game tickets time to enter the stadium to see the Longhorn Band's pregame performance.
**Happy hour pricing is exclusive to Bevo Blvd. pregame.