Saturday, Feb. 21 (DH)
- 1 p.m. - Texas batting practice
- 1:40 p.m. - Minnesota batting practice
- 2:25 p.m. - Texas infield-outfield
- 2:35 p.m. - Minnesota infield-outfield
- 2:57 p.m. - National Anthem
- 2:59 p.m. - "The Eyes of Texas"
- 3:05 p.m. - First pitch
The second game of the doubleheader begins 45 minutes after the conclusion of the first.
Sunday, Feb. 22
- 11 a.m. - Texas batting practice
- 11:40 a.m. - Minnesota batting practice
- 12:25 p.m. - Texas infield-outfield
- 12:35 p.m. - Minnesota infield-outfield
- 12:57 p.m. - National Anthem: Robert Lee (Purple Heart recipient)
- 12:59 p.m. - "The Eyes of Texas"
- 1:05 p.m. - First pitch
- Recent Trends: Following Texas' 14-2 outburst against UT-San Antonio on Tuesday, head coach Augie Garrido said, "We are hitting better than ever, so we are going to be thankful for what we got and work on what we don't got."
- Long Ball: College baseball is using a new ball which is expected to travel approximately 20 feet further. The main difference is the height of the seams; the new balls feature lower seams.
- Detail Stats: Texas' 20 hits against UTSA were the most for the team since May 30, 2009 in a 25-inning game against Boston College. … Catcher Tres Barrera went 5-for-6 against the Roadrunners and carries eight hits in 20 at-bats into the series with Minnesota.
- Cashier stations are located off of Comal, between 21st St. and Manor Rd., and at the corner of MLK Blvd. and Leona St.
- Guests may purchase a $5 parking pass to park in any of the following lots on a space-available basis: Lots 109, 110, 112, 114, 115 (grass lot located at the corner of MLK & Leona).
- Anyone with a current UT permit is allowed to park in any of these lots at no charge on a space-available basis.
- ADA parking is available at $5 per vehicle on a first-come, first-served basis in designated spaces within Lots 103, 104, 110 and 115 or in any pay lot indicated above with the pay station receipt. A person with ADA placard or license plate MUST be in the vehicle.
- Longhorn Foundation members with appropriate permits may park in Lots 103 or 104.
- Guests can reserve parking in advance through the online Click and Park system.
- Additional parking and traffic flow information for the UFCU Disch-Falk Field complex may be found in these gameday tips at TexasSports.com.
For further game info, click visit the TexasSports Baseball Feature page.